- 2 large bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Optional extras: chia seeds, coconut, blueberries
- Neutral oil for cooking
- To serve: Pure maple syrup, natural yoghurt and fresh summer berries
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth.
- If using blueberries add them to the batter now.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over a medium heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 of a cup of batter per pancake and cook until all bubbles have popped.
- Flip over and remove from the pan when cooked through.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been cooked.
- Top with summer berries e.g. strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and a drizzle of pure maple syrup or honey
- Serve with natural yoghurt.
Makes ~ 20 pancakes